Monday 25 August 2008

Finally back

Finally back! Yippee

Having treatment the next 3 months for ovarian cysts, apparently very common in 20-25year olds, usually heal on their own within 3-6 months. Have been hitting the tramadol for the pain, very strong stuff, but has taken the edge off it for sure.

Feeling a lot better finally, so back to normal. Still taking it easy, so will see how I go this week work wise.

Continuing with liquid diet, MC starting from today; mainly to keep the pain under control, stay headache free plus with the expense of living here right now I don't have much choice but to fast! I enjoy the taste so more than happy to give it a go!

Using raw honey, lemon and cayenne pepper-- purest water I can buy to mix. Drinking it warm mainly. Also ordered a batch of laxative tea-- see which is mildest to use. Will give that a go tomorrow!!

Got Lax Tea,german brand-- a little yellow box(had it before, a bit brutal!)
Dr Stuarts Lax Tea

Trust any Dr Stuarts products, so hopefully that will work a charm!

Anyway hope to cleanse for a few weeks then work on creating some speedy, simple, stunning and 8-1-1 friendly meal and recipe ideas. So keep your eyes peeled post fast!

Toodlepip!

2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. Sorry about the issues and pain though.

I've missed you but glad you're back. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so behind reading blogs! I hope you are feeling better now. Best of luck for your treatment, I am praying for your full recovery. :)

LOve Much!
Naked Food Cafe Crew
Connie, Tasha, Suzanne, and Christopher