Sunday 7 June 2009

,,,,Returning to the fold!

Okay a long long break for me, nearly a year, but I am back

Going to take a more moderate go this time, none of the gurus, superfoods, obsession.. just vibrant health.. high raw.. and the body I aspire to!!

GI2MR .. for me changed the whole scene.. shook it up but also put in so many divisions and..promoted some guru worship that just isn't healthy for anyone IMO!!!

I went back to being lacto-ova vegetarian for a year, which I have been for nearly 12 years now. Low carb.. I wanted to loose some weight, which I have done, go I guess now is figuring out how to get a balance between keeping the body..and eating what I want..lots of raw fruit..and produce!!

I guess after a year I have gained some perspective, that the whole raw thing...can get to religion like..and you have to take it for what it is..and go with what is right for YOU personally.

Anyways, I am back, will be logging my food and sharing thoughts... a new me..a new way of eating..

Toodle pip

R x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I'm glad to see you blogging again. You are exactly right, this is food, not a religion. It sounds like you are on the right track.

Love & Sunshine!
Connie