Monday 22 June 2009

....its Banana island time!!



I am going on adventure.... onto Banana Island!

Debbie Took has this fab article on mono eating..check it out!

Anyways feeling drawn to mono mealing, was thinking melons, but now..banana's are cheap, calorie dense and I want to do some lean mean training! So here goes...mono adventure!


My work colleagues are always going on...what are you eating? why? bla bla bla..they also see how much better I look..so..lol ce la vie!!


Stocked up and ready to go!!

Aiming to train three times a day, Morning, after work, then again late evening. Feeling good right now.

That's about all......

Here is training & Food for MONDAY

Before work : core work, planks, crunches, squats

Walking 8 miles, nothing major

After work : Running , bellydancing

Evening : Power walk

FOOD

1 big salad

1 orange

Green grapes...lots!!


1 comment:

Mikkei said...

I've always wanted to try a mono-diet but haven't got around to it. I think I'd try it with bananas too because they are both amazing and cheap. Gotta post on how that goes for you!