Saturday 20 June 2009

The morning after the night before....




It was my birthday yesterday, was so excited, was like being a kid again. Anyway I had a great day, my work colleagues were so wonderful!! Got into work to loads of balloons, fresh flowers and streamers!! Felt so loved, it was fantastic!


Today going shopping, seeing some friends for lunch and then seeing friends this evening. Going to be a lovely sunny birthday weekend. 20 here in the UK..Glorious sun for us..trust me!!

My parents sent me these beautiful flowers, so gorgeous!!!

Anyways I am going to enjoy a drink today, will be doing mono melon next week, my organic man is sorting me out with a box, got to go and get them later on!! Exciting stuff.

Just a wee update, very happy right now, off to workout outside! Ordered some kettlebells hopefully they will arrive very shortly

Also starting belly dancing, my friend sent me a DVD, going to start with that and get signed up to classes shortly. Really good, certainly worked the core!! Something else to add to my training schedule. Aiming for 2-3 times a day at the moment, feel good on it.

Toodlepip!

Rebekah xx

No comments: