Wednesday 30 April 2008

Only Happy when it rains..


It didn't just rain it poured today. And yes I have been ridiculously happy all day!


The facts it has been dim and raining all day meant I had complete comfort with my eyes for the first time in 4 months! Its been lovely. Although now its nighttime, the visual disturbances are back again. Was certainly nice during the day!


Anyway just a quick one, tired and.. tired!!




Food

Tea...buckets of it

4 Pears

1 pot Pineapple -- 200g

1/2 avo



Went for a short run 1 hour


That's all for now folks, more time tomorrow


2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Sometimes i like the rain too - where you feel like you can sit back and relax (let the eyes rest). In fact I don't mind so much if rained while I'm work (ok, sorta) but on weekend, please be sunny and warm!

Sounds like a good though. Enjoy!

Sarah said...

I should send you the Texas rain we're getting this month :) I'm not as big of a rain fan as you are!