Thursday 10 April 2008

Time to press STOP

Okay... 45 Days and now this has to stop for me.


Old ED demons are creeping into my brain, so I know. Now is the time to break this fast. To get back to some healthy habits rather than making more BAD ones. My doctor offered me some medication to help stave off any negative/destuctive thoughts but to be honest, anything thats going to be that mind altering. Better to change things instead!

Lucky to have some supportive mates around right now telling me ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!


Will have a smoothie tonight, something gentle and soothing on the digestion. Morning I will follow with prunes.


This has been eye opening for sure. Anyway I will do a proper run down when I am feeling better mentally and physically.

Going back to basics for sure.. RAW, simple, tasty. Eat raw, train HARD and enjoy life!!

Some pretty good stuff happening right now..anyway more on that another time!

Going slowly, so expect a lot of smoothies for a good few weeks!

Thats all for now folks!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I'm proud of you! Of everything - the JF, your committment, and listening and knowing when to stop. Congrats on a successful experience and thanks for sharing it all.

I'm excited to hear some of your smoothie recipes. Your juice recipes always sounded so yummy that I'm sure the smoothies will be just as tasty!