Friday 7 December 2007

Month 2 Day 7 100%



So here we are..






Sorry my posts have been on and off, my knee is still giving me problems so sitting at the PC is less than comfy right now!!






EATS FOR TODAY


Water


Few oranges


Little Sparkling Mineral (natural carbonation)


--


Now having a little raw pizza.. onion bread, tomato tapinard(freshly made) and mushrooms -portobello.. good but a bit too rich for me thesedays!


All I want is my oranges.. glad I can be satisfied with just oranges thesedays. So shall continue, got a few kgs today. Yum Yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should do an apartment swap for next christmas, like in that movie, The Holiday? for real, i have all the raw vegan equipments you could dream of and livew in the nicest part of Miami.

This is Suvine. I have a new email so I have a new blogger account on gmail.

Anonymous said...

We should do an apartment swap for next christmas, like in that movie, The Holiday? for real, i have all the raw vegan equipments you could dream of and livew in the nicest part of Miami.

This is my blogger, there you go you can delete the other comment

Suvine