Tuesday 11 December 2007

Ramblings and thoughts...


Well having some pretty big thoughts right now..



so I guess just trying to organise and itmise them..




1. I am drawn towards a raw community, raw commune idea..




I have been looking and found this
[www.gaiayoga.org]

Have been trying to get more information and see how I can visit for a week or two next year.

This seems like a great community and enviroment.. to just be blissful, away from stresses and envolved in something really grounded

But on the other hand.. I feel a huge tugging in my heart to start my own mini raw revolution HERE and to use the passion I have ..right here right now..

so.. Idea 2

Stay here and develop a concept that works

that means working with people who feel the same passion for living food as I do

If I can have any part in sharing the bliss that I feel right now..its just unreal..

So..

Maybe I should focus on my little world.. creating a fire here..rather than joining someone elses?

If that makes sense

Anyway food for thought.. thinking out loud..

1 comment:

Kristen's Raw said...

That is such a great picture!

Cheers!
Kristen's Raw