Sunday 2 March 2008

Day 7... Rest and Relaxation






Sunday is my ultimate day of rest!!


I Slept for 10 hours, and woke up feeling rested and alive!!



Okay so after consulting the lovely rawbies at Give it to me Raw-- It would seem a vinegar bath, running some tea tree oil through the juicer. Should be fine, I am still a bit dubious... but.. shall see.


I blended up some breakfast (juicer fear!) -- 1 Melon, 1 Very ripe Pear(Williams), 1 Lime, 1 Grapefruit

Strained this off, and set it to chill, Melon juicer is nicer cold!

Big pink glass of lovelyness!

I had a litre of water on waking, feeling good and very peaceful.

I am focused on resting my body and allowing my mind just to be still, its something I normally struggle with. So its really nice just to be quiet for a while.

I just made juice for the day ahead; apple and celery, carrot, ginger and apple -- masons to the top and sealed



Then a juice for my supper now: grapefruit, 2 lemons, handful of strawberries! Look at those colours, amazing and so yummy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're right, that juice looks amazing!

:) Connie