Friday 21 March 2008

Easter.. long weekend bliss

I cannot put into words how pleased I am to have 4 days work free!! yipee!

I will update my blog anyways, and try to get some nice pics over the weekend, may even ask my sister to "model" some juice for me..ha!

Going to use this time to relax, I have done all my spring cleaning, so it really is just about resting, relaxing and spending some time with family and friends.

The kitchen is full stocked up, although I have an insane pineapple craving, so I may have to go out and get a tonne of those! Well at least a pallet!

I have been thinking recently about storage for the kitchen, I already have 3 huge fruit bowls and those aren't enough, plus two fridges full of greens/carrots/water

so perhaps I am thinking clear crates for counter top, stackable-- can keep carrots,pineapples, a HUGE quantity of lemons,limes and oranges.

Seems a good idea, will report back with pics if/when I get these, hopefully in the morning

So here is my bank holiday weekend fruity looty! :

2 Mango
2 Melons
10 Lemons/limes
5kg Carrots
3 Celery
A few bags of greens
20 plus Apples
8 litres water
2kg sweet potato
Strawberries
Raspberries
Blueberries
1 large container sliced pineapple

Lots and lots, looking forward to some berry juice a bit later...yum!

Happy Easter, get juicy!

2 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

Enjoy your long weekend! I'm ecstatic to be off work myself and enjoying this lovely sunshine. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a Gemini too, so I know just how you feel, LOL!
Pixy

HiHoRosie said...

Fruity Looty - love it! Have a great holiday weekend! And enjoy all that wonderful juice. :)