Saturday 15 March 2008

Work work work

Been so busy with work, and so exhausted after work I just haven't had time to keep up my blogging, will make an effort this week!

It is a nice outlet to have time to write and take pictures etc.

I have made some modifications the past few days :

Smoothies-- strained seeds
1 green salad-- lettuce/baby greens

This was all because I have had the worst problems with my eyes since January, they were so bad I had to leave work early, I didn't want to have to take painkillers or any other conventional drug. Course having some fibre slowed down the cleansing reaction and they are a bit better now. Having some fibre was better than taking a load of tablets!! Lesser of two evils!

So back to the juicyness today! This is day 20 on my journey - two of those being modified feasting. Still pleased with it and how my body is feeling overall!

I read about sweet potato juice as a treat, so alas I have a few today to try it! Will report back! I have a horrid feeling it will be awful!

My counter is overflowing with veggies so quite pleased to have some chill out time to relax..juice..rest....and run!

Anyways that's all for now, more later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the sweet potatoes; I tried juicing white potatoes once, yuk! Congrats on the 20 days. Sending you good wishes and prayers that the eye problem will resolve itself soon! :)

Much Love!
Connie