Saturday 14 June 2008

Food Log quickie!

Just a quickie post

Watermelon Juice -- I lost count how much, probably juice of 1 melon

Red Grapefruit, ate some blended some

Training

Gym workout
Yoga PM

Detox

Frequent urination, all clear! yippee!

Light headache on waking, dehydrated, my own fault there!! re hydrated with melon juice

I am eating a little juicy fruit as and when I want it right now, mainly as I will have dinner over my bday and weekend after, so dot want to shock my body into any problems. Saying that..I am just dreaming of a green salad dotted with plums and apricots right now!! that's my perfect bday meal!!

Feeling really good right now on mostly juice, I feel vibrant, sleep well and have shed loads of energy!!!

I watched Supersizers gone 1970s this afternoon, it was pretty funny and bit nostalgic all the sweets and TV dinners.. (not that I was around in the 70s) !! If you fancy a giggle and snapshot of eating in 1970s Britain..definitely give it a watch, its an hour long. They do different eras each week, to find out the perks and pitfalls of a certain diet/exercise routine held in each time frame. Really good!! Worth a look..you can catch it on BBC iplayer for another 6 days.. go on US guys..know you will have a laugh!

That's all for today folks!

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I'm drinking watermelon juice AGAIN too! Love it!!